Once upon a time a young man named Cameron went mountain climbing with Finn.It was getting dark and we were getting tired. We found a cave so we unpacked and made a campfire and roasted a chicken on the fire. We put our gear beside our sleeping bags and drifted of to sleep. When we woke up all our gear was gone! So we decided to look at the back of the cave. On our way to the back we found a shrine and there was our stuff enclosed in a glass dome. We shivered something or someone was in here with us. We ran back as fast as we can but we were too late. A bolder collapsed. We were caved in and then plunged into darkness. we felt for our bags and took out our matches and lantern Finn lit a match so I could see. Then I flicked on the lantern and Finn blew out the match I reached in my bag and took out blow darts and a pea shooter. Then we decided to go to the back. When we reached the back we came to a wall Finn knocked on the wall it was hollow. So I took my dart and pea shooter. I inserted the the dart into the pea shooter and blew really hard the dart made a crack and the wall smashed and there before our eyes was a mini city like hotel the people let us stay for free. We stayed a while with other friendly people there was a lot of food and the service was great but we needed to get back home so we asked for a map and headed of. They gave us a shovel for the bolder to move it and we waved good by and left. We got back to the camp spot and packed up we headed up the mountain to the top and placed my flag. Then I headed down the mountain and went home and we lived happily ever after.
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment