Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Great Writing


 Hana has written a really interesting start to her story. I don't think there are many stories that are written from a starfish point of view.

I lay still silently.
Someone was picking me up!
This thing isn't easy, being picked up all the time.
It isn't easy being a starfish!
The human gently placed me down again. Not like the other one who had thrown me down and broken my arm. Luckily it grew back again.
Suddenly I got picked up yet again.
"Ouch!"the person cried.
"Are you okay?"asked a man with chocolate brown hair.
Now the boy was screaming like mad.
"Hey!Oi Benny! Has a crab bitten you on the bottom or something?"
Benny was wailing. Two girls came over. One was about ten and the other thirteen.
Finally Benny started talking,"A crab bit me twice, no three times and this starfish saved me from being bitten again".
He held me up as the girls ran off to find their dog.Meanwhile Henry had gone to the ice cream truck................


I wonder what is going to happen? We want Hana to carry on writing this story so we can find out what is going to happen to the starfish next.

No comments: